Buying a property
If you are thinking about buying a real property in the Costa del Sol or Málaga city, either residential or commercial, it is very important to get to know first the Spanish regulations in conveyance of property and then the current legal situation of the target property (encumbrances, debts, real owner…). For these reasons it is essential to hire the proper solicitor to assist you during the buying process.
We do not offer our services across the country; we are not a big and impersonal law firm.
We are specialised in local advice in the Costa del Sol (Torremolinos, Benalmádena, Fuengirola, Marbella, Estepona, Nerja, Torre del Mar, Velez-Málaga, Mijas and others) and the inland area (Antequera, Ronda, Axarquía).
One of our main expertise is Conveyancing and Real Estate Law in the local real estate market.
Once you hire our services, you can be sure we are going to take good care of everything for you; we are going to take on all the required proceedings on the buying process until it is completely finished.
We will assist you on:
- Application for NIE number (foreigner’s identification number), which is a requirement for doing any proceedings before any Public Authority.
- Search if the flat is free of charges and encumbrances.
- Draft the legal documents of the transaction (private contract and title deed) – translations not included.
- Advice on any doubts during the whole buying process.
- Appearance to the completion of the purchase at the Notary Public.
- Assistance to open a bank account.
- Advice to contract a home insurance.
- Tax liquidation of the purchase.
- Handling of the title deed until the registration at the Land Registry.
- Contracting the different services of the property (utilities): Water, Electricity, Phone (land line) and Community of Owners.
Policy of transparency
At the time of hiring our services, a retainer will be handed over to you with the total costs of the legal services required, with no surprises and complete transparency because your trust in our Firm is very important for us.